• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Habitual Traffic Offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmcintyre

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado.
My license has been suspended for awhile, I've been cought operating a vehicle about 4 times never getting arrested (just ticketed) and being put on ankle monitor. I recently served a 30 day sentence on ankle monitor (house arrest). I got cought again operating a vehicle on the 4th of October, and was arrested then realeased. I haven't driven since my last infraction, I was driving because the driver had some drinks, we were in Denver and I live in Greeley I had to get home. I haven't been pulled over for speeding, haven't been in any accidents. What am I looking at when I go to court?

xylene

My license has been suspended for awhile, I've been cought operating a vehicle about 4 times never getting arrested (just ticketed) and being put on ankle monitor. I recently served a 30 day sentence on ankle monitor (house arrest). I got cought again operating a vehicle on the 4th of October, and was arrested then realeased. I haven't driven since my last infraction, I was driving because the driver had some drinks, we were in Denver and I live in Greeley I had to get home. I haven't been pulled over for speeding, haven't been in any accidents. What am I looking at when I go to court?
Um this makes 5 unlicensed operation raps for you.

It seems it a felony , so you could get some jail time. 180 or more.

You have all this money for being prosecuted... spend it on a bike.

getting pulled over 5x ? That's a lot ... maybe you should consider not driving or maybe the court will take measures to insure you cannot, at least for a given time period.

I also do not believe that you have not been driving recently ..

andromat

You have been pulled over on numerous occasions for just driving?

Who ever on Earth issued you a driving license in the first place?

Stay in your log cabin from now on, for god's sake.

You have been pulled over on numerous occasions for just driving?

Who ever on Earth issued you a driving license in the first place?

Stay in your log cabin from now on, for god's sake.
The police probably are just waiting down the street for this guy..."hey Bob, there he is again..."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">