• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Habitual Traffic Offender In Mass..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KRFWORC

I'm considered a habitual traffic offender in the state of Massachusetts. :( I have 2 convictions of driving while suspended and 1 conviction of driving while not licensed. At all court hearings I just pled guilty because I wanted to get on with my life. So they would start the 60 day suspension process. To my dismay. I received a letter in the mail stating now I'm a habitual Traffic offender with a 4 year loss of license. :eek: I've been convicted of nothing other than DWP... driving while poor. My license was suspended for fast lane violations, and excise taxes. I lost my business which was driving. Do to a false charge I was later found non guilty of. Its caused me to be swamped with debt beyond my control. My question is this. I've never received a DUI and my last speeding ticket was like 3 years ago. I paid all fines. In every case I never received any other citation other than the suspensions. I wasn't speeding nor breaking the law. I was profiled each and every time I was pulled over because of my car. I knew my license was suspended so why would I do anything wrong? Anyway the last charge I pled guilty to, the NON licensed charge was a mix up. I received a letter from the RMV saying that if I didn't pay a fine by a certain date to a court. It was going to be suspended. I took this very seriously and went to the court before the suspension date and paid it off. Then a few weeks later I got pulled over for a plate light out :rolleyes: !!?? and got charged with the non license, because I guess I had to pay a 50 dollar reinstatement fee which I was never informed of. Why would I have to pay a fee for a suspension that never took place in the first place? I'm poor now and at my wits end. I can't work because of the Cori checks and can't drive because of the 4 year suspension. now I'm really screwed. I need help with this. I've been wronged by many people and have a few fool proof lawsuits for malpractice Etc. that I haven't done anything with yet. I need someone to help me with this problem and if they can do that I'll gladly pay them with the other lawsuits if they wanted to pursue them. I need serious help ?? Thanks for your time. :cool:

sukharev

1) stop wining
2) blame yourself only
3) accept inevitable
4) move on
5) join the convent, they always need help

sukharev said:
1) stop wining
2) blame yourself only
3) accept inevitable
4) move on
5) join the convent, they always need help

Ditto. There is no advise for him. Common sense would say, "STOP driving".

OP: Trust me, there are many jobs out there you can get... which you do not have to drive to do.

Just Blue

Burt Gummer said:
You also might want to consider moving out of the People's Republik of Massechusetts as well.

Yeah...La. is soooooo much better...that is if you are a toothless, inbred moron... :p

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Dude you are kidding right? I mean you knew your license was suspended so you wondered why you would do anything wrong to get you stopped? DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED IS WRONG -- ILLEGAL even! Now you can't drive? How is this different from any other time when your license was suspended? Oh I know -- you think they mean it this time. Your lucky you are not in jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">