• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hardship license?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bardsmaid

What is the name of your state? California.

Under what conditions might a person with a suspended license be considered for a hardship license and how would one initiate the process of attempting to get one? (i.e. to enable the person to get to a job so they could make the money to pay off the tickets that caused the suspension.)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bardsmaid said:
What is the name of your state? California.

Under what conditions might a person with a suspended license be considered for a hardship license and how would one initiate the process of attempting to get one? (i.e. to enable the person to get to a job so they could make the money to pay off the tickets that caused the suspension.)

My response:

. . . and, when you called the DMV about obtaining a "Restricted License", what did they tell you?

IAAL

B

bardsmaid

Re: Re: Hardship license?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

. . . and, when you called the DMV about obtaining a "Restricted License", what did they tell you?
If I'd spoken to the DMV already, I wouldn't have had much reason to post this question, verdad?

I was simply trying to get some info in advance. The DMV now sequesters itself behind an 800 number where you can only make office appointments; no live humans are available to answer your questions as they were in the past. Luckily I happen to have a DMV appointment within the next few days and will try to get some info from them when I'm there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">