• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hardship license Mississippi, Forms, Place to apply and what is needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mg170

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mississippi

Hello everybody,

I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I would like to know where someone would have to apply for a restricted Hardship License for a Mississippi Driver License. The Driver License was suspended due to Traffic Tickets. I understand that it might not be possible to apply, but where would somebody go for this, if they still like to try and what kind of FORMS are required or what do they need. I would like to do this myself without an attorney.

Thanks already for all your help.

-Marc

The Occultist

The first place I'd look into would be the DMV. If they are not the right people to go to, then I imagine they would at least know who you need to see.

I_Got_Banned

The Driver License was suspended due to Traffic Tickets.
Elaborate more on that... Do you mean it was suspended because you got too many tickets? Because you never paid some traffic tickets?... etc.

Also, who was it suspended by? The Court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">