• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have a CDL recieved speeding ticket in AZ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stephanie68

help! got speeding ticket in AZ doing 85+ in a 75 mph speed zone. what will happen to my CDL status if i already had a speeding violation and photo light violation approix one yr ago w/in 6 months of each other? do you know if i have to go to jail...im scared!! when i was driving i was not in good state.

i researched cost of ticket and it said fine is approx. $250.

thank you...stephanie

Last edited:

Who's Liable?

help! got speeding ticket in AZ doing 85+ in a 75 mph speed zone. what will happen to my CDL status if i already had a speeding violation and photo light violation approix one yr ago w/in 6 months of each other? do you know if i have to go to jail...im scared!! when i was driving i was not in good state.

i researched cost of ticket and it said fine is approx. $250.

thank you...stephanie
If it was a photo radar ticket, you can LEGALLY toss them.

HOWEVER, it all depends on what steps you have taken so far.

Have you responded to the initial citation you received in the mail? If so, you have waived your legal right to be properly served and therefore must pay the fine, traffic school, etc.

If you have NOT responded to the initial citation, and they have NOT sent out a process server to your address listed on your DL, and it has been MORE THAN 120 days, than you can legally toss the citation.

More importantly, NEVER post your real name online, and what state do you reside in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">