• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP!!! 100mph speeding and reckless driving tickets on motorcycle in NJ...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pcremmurd

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New Jersey

Hi, my name is Jon and i recently received a 100mph speeding ticket and he also gave me a reckless driving ticket. I think he was mad because i passed him going the same way on the highway. I didn't know it was a cop because it was a new brown unmarked police car, it looked like a regular car, all the lights were in the tailights and headlights. How should i go about this in court? I know the prosecutor, but it is pretty much up to the cop's opinion on the whole thing and the judge, right?

I just don't know what to do about the whole thing, like what should i say to the judge when i get into the court room? or how i should plea?

also, i am 18 and have a lot of experience in riding.

Last edited:

qcxlvr1

pcremmurd said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New Jersey

Hi, my name is Jon and i recently received a 100mph speeding ticket and he also gave me a reckless driving ticket. I think he was mad because i passed him going the same way on the highway. I didn't know it was a cop because it was a new brown unmarked police car, it looked like a regular car, all the lights were in the tailights and headlights. How should i go about this in court? I know the prosecutor, but it is pretty much up to the cop's opinion on the whole thing and the judge, right?
It depends on the court. In some courts, once the officer issues the ticket, their role is finished.

I would suggest getting a lawyer in any event.

HomeGuru

pcremmurd said:

**A: and what is your defense?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">