• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ayva

What is the name of your state?NM
I recently got a speeding ticket that was soppose to be counted as a reakless driving violation but was given a break by the officer. But I have to appear in court for options as to how to take care of the ticket. I have never been in court for anything or even had anything to do with the law. Please what options are they going to give me? :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Ayva said:
I recently got a speeding ticket that was soppose to be counted as a reakless driving violation but was given a break by the officer. But I have to appear in court for options as to how to take care of the ticket. I have never been in court for anything or even had anything to do with the law. Please what options are they going to give me? :confused:

My response:

Have you ever watched that old game show, "Let's Make a Deal"?

You'll have a choice between doors number 1, 2 or 3. Make the right choice, or you'll get "Zonked"!

Hey, people - - how's that for going back in time?

IAAL

S

seniorjudge

Ayva said:
Run a search in this forum for hints for court appearance by me.

If you can't find it, post back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">