• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help I have 2 tickets I dont know what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Raul O

Im 17 and go to school and have no Job
I have 2 tickets
1 for my tail lights being blacked out
I had the paint removed and got the ticket signed off by an officer
2nd ticket is for no mufflers on my vehicle
I have proof if this being fixed at a shop

The car has been sold already

Since im a minor i didnt know i needed my parents with me in court. So i got an extension but i never went back which should've been Feb. 24 2016 it is now March 2016

My license has been suspended
I dont know what to do. Will i have to pay thousands of dollars for these tickets and not showing up? Or what will happen other than license suspension

Im 17 and go to school and have no Job
I have 2 tickets
1 for my tail lights being blacked out
I had the paint removed and got the ticket signed off by an officer
2nd ticket is for no mufflers on my vehicle
I have proof if this being fixed at a shop

The car has been sold already

Since im a minor i didnt know i needed my parents with me in court. So i got an extension but i never went back which should've been Feb. 24 2016 it is now March 2016

My license has been suspended
I dont know what to do. Will i have to pay thousands of dollars for these tickets and not showing up? Or what will happen other than license suspension

Well..tell your parents you have to go back to court..YOU HAVE told them about the ticket ..right.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You deliberately ignored the question asking your state.

Why don't you answer it now to help us help you.

Raul O

Did you actually receive traffic tickets? Or were they Warning/Equipment Repair Order

Yes i got 2 actual tickets. And i fixed the exhaust in a shop and got an invoice. A week after it was sold...

justalayman

Yes i got 2 actual tickets. And i fixed the exhaust in a shop and got an invoice. A week after it was sold...
You paid to fix a car you had already sold? Do you think a court will buy that, especislly since proving they is all you had to do to clear the tickets anyway?

But that is the least of your problems. Failing to deal with the ticket is a separate charge for which you have no excuse. Since you are not mature enough to deal with this yourself you need to tell mommy or daddy about your screw up and let them do what parents do.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">