• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with Insurance between States

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RadioAvon

What is the name of your state? Georgia and Alabama

I currently go to school in the state of Georgia however my vehicle is registered in Alabama, as well as insured in Alabama. Recently I was ticketed for "running a red light", However the details of which i won't post here since they are not related to my question.

My question is, if i recieve a ticket, pay the fine, and accept the license point penelty in the State of Georgia will that be reflected on my Insurance in Alabama?

seniorjudge

RadioAvon said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia and Alabama

I currently go to school in the state of Georgia however my vehicle is registered in Alabama, as well as insured in Alabama. Recently I was ticketed for "running a red light", However the details of which i won't post here since they are not related to my question.

My question is, if i recieve a ticket, pay the fine, and accept the license point penelty in the State of Georgia will that be reflected on my Insurance in Alabama?
Q: My question is, if i recieve a ticket, pay the fine, and accept the license point penelty in the State of Georgia will that be reflected on my Insurance in Alabama?

A: It's possible. Ask your insurance agent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">