• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!! Sister stole my identity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msenteno

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Help!! My sister racked up four ticket violations, now I'm in collections, with a 3,566 dollar bill. I didn't get the tickets how can I prove it was her, an not me. These tickets go back to Five Years. My license are now suspended.:mad: && go figure she got deported for drinking in driving. How can I prove it was her in not me.:confused:

ShyCat

Curious, here the identify issue is you and you sister, yet in a necropost you said:

How did you fix this problem?? My husband is going through the same thing, thanks to his brother, who used his identity since he was a immigrant now he's deported we are finding all these tickets that aren't his.
The volunteers here do not like being misled.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Liar liar pants on fire. No really. You did state this was your husband and his brother and now it is YOU and YOUR SISTER? Amazing. Try telling the truth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">