• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I prove that the cop lied?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

On 5/24/96 I was arrested in DE for speeding/DUI. Twenty-two days later, the cop wrote an arrest report that contained not one word of truth.

In 1996, speeding charges were dismissed without testimony because the cop failed to “swear” to the report before the hearing. DE DOJ successfully prosecuted for DUI ONLY until 4/14/99, utilizing the cop’s PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE testimony about the DISMISSED speeding charge.

Under the Freedom of Information Act, my Pennsylvania lawyer and I visited DE DOJ regarding their investigation of my complaint of false arrest for speeding. That report failed to consider the cop's claimed acceleration, and the Director of the Fraud Division directed me to discuss this with the Mayor of that DE town. He refuses.

I seek representation which will permit me to demonstrate that the cop’s Ford Taurus could not:
accelerate from stop, make a 90 degree right turn, pass two moving cars, change lanes, and catch up to a 50 mph car in 290 feet. Calculations by the CECON Group Accident Reconstruction Experts on request.

ALawyer

You are suggesting systematic perjury by the police with the connivance, or blind eye, of the town officials.

The difficulty is that once a person is convicted the route is to appeal or to get the Governor to issue a pardon.

You PA lawyer should know a DE lawyer who can help.

If the matter is much bigger than you (as every defendant claims he was framed or prosecuted by an ambitious DA out to prove a point or seeking make a name for herself, etc. ) here are some other thoughts -- getting the US Department of Justice involved (racial profiling anyone?), a newspaper or TV station, etc. finding others similarly wrongfully convicted, etc.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">