• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I fight these tickets?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Calvin

What is the name of your state?West Virginia

I was ticketed for speeding, driving on suspended license and driving without proof of insurance(which I had know idea that it had expired earlier that month) while driving on RT19 through mount hope, West Virginia.
My questions are, can I have all three tickets thrown out of court because the officer put down the wrong date to appear in court on the tickets(which i appear at the courthouse and I was told that there was no court in session that day)? My last question is, if I show proof of insurance will the officer drop the one ticket dealing with no proof of insurance?

seniorjudge

Q: My questions are, can I have all three tickets thrown out of court because the officer put down the wrong date to appear in court on the tickets(which i appear at the courthouse and I was told that there was no court in session that day)?

A: No.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">