• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to fight a traffic camera ticket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait, Hold on. So IGB is saying that of the light is green you still have to yield on a right turn... To who??

My Apologize for reactive, IGB hijacked another thread and filled it with useless information.

Antigone*

Wait wait, Hold on. So IGB is saying that of the light is green you still have to yield on a right turn... To who??

My Apologize for reactive, IGB hijacked another thread and filled it with useless information.
Why don't you read the thread before you go posting your idiotic madness. You and reactive are birds of a feather :eek:

Btw...you and your buddy are so gunning for IGB that you didn't notice that it was me who "hijacked" your thread.

I_Got_Banned

Why don't you read the thread before you go posting your idiotic madness. You and reactive are birds of a feather :eek:

Btw...you and your buddy are so gunning for IGB that you didn't notice that it was me who "hijacked" your thread.
I :bow: again in thanks and appreciation.... Wireless.

I might even carry you on my shoulders if we ever take that walk... :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">