• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Long Does it Take???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StumpedInNY

What is the name of your state? New York

I got a number of tickets when I was 18 yrs old. (You hand a sports car to the average 18yr old male and that's what happens, right?) Anyway, I got my licensed suspended, then decided to just turn it in in exchange for a state ID. I'm now 27, about to be 28 and haven't pd them off. I was arrested once about two years ago after throwing a b-day party, but when I went to court there wasn't any warrants out for my arrest. Yet when I went to get a license they said I had to pay them off first. Is there any type of statute of limitations of traffic tickets so I can tell them to go scratch themselves, give me a license?

A

absconder

Your lucky in Tx the DPS trooper would have arrested you on the spot in the DMV. Those fines will not disappear why not just pay them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">