• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how many points after suspension.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ncruncher722

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

my question. after my license was suspended, how many points do i have? and if i recently had 3 points deducted off my license and am getting 3 more (if i get the cop to agree) i should be ok right?

my story. i was caught speeding twice (64 in a 35. and 60 in a 35) and took the special points test and passed. so appearently two points were deducted off. and then i got busted for 73 in a 50. for that they suspended my license. so how many points would i have now. i got my license back in august 08. and i recently got busted by cops using ENRADD! piece of crap! 60 in a 35. btw it was along quarry rd in leola pa. 10 minutes from lancaster city. so that'll be 4 more points on my license. according to law i have had 3 points deducted on the 11th of this month (2.11.09). and my most recent violation was on the 14th. so if i can convince the cop to go with 3 points instead of 4 i should be ok. right?

any suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">