• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband arrested on old traffic warrants Missouri

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mdh2006

i have just moved to missouri a week ago with my son and husband. i had never lived here before, but my husband had four years ago. four days ago he got picked up on two old traffic tickets (speeding like 15 mi over, seatbelt). he has been in jail for four days, i don't have the $160 to bail him out. i didn't even know what jail he was in because the county jail didnt answer the phone or return messages. so i called bailbondsman. the bailbondsman says he owes $800 in fines and told me he was in county and that he might have a hearing today but i don't think he did. bailbondsman also said he might not get out of jail until some money is paid. he's not calling me i think because we just got the phone turned on and he doesen't remember the number. visitation is only on sunday and is limited to one person, and i have a one year old son. i am also 8 1/2 months pregnant and the car broke a day before this all happened. neither of us have any family or friends to help. i feel like i am stranded all alone with no help and i am very scared. can anyone tell me how long they are going to keep him for? i have looked on the missouri court cases site and it says nothing about him having any court dates. he was supposed to start a new job on monday. the bills are paid up until the first but if i leave i have no way of ever getting in touch with him again. i have no idea what to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">