• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i got pulled over 2 times.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

drrey

What is the name of your state?p.a

hello, i am new here.very good forum you guys have here..last week i got stop by the cops and now today...today was like this..i was approaching a red light and about to turn right...when i approach the light i stop and look and i saw a car coming..but from wat i saw he look like his was coming pretty far away and i had time to go ...so i went..by the way i did made complete stop..anyways...when i made the turn since the road was a 2 lane road, he was comin on the right...when i turn i immediatly change to the left lane since the car traveling on the right was going on a high speed..so i decided to give him his room by changin lane and no staying on the righ...well..that car coming was a cop.he stop me and wrote me a ticket that says this..defendant did pull from a solid red signal into path of thru traffic w/o coming to a complete stop...so yea just my luck..but this cop was cool..i ask him if this is worth point and he say yea is 3..so i made a lie sayin i got point problems and **** and he actually was thinkin about it for like a minute trying to figuere out how can he get rid of the ticket..but since he wrote it already he cant...o well i guess another ticket to fight in court.

my last weeks stopage was when i was traveling in the city on a one way 2 lane road with cars parked on both side, so yall know how narrow and close we drive, but when i was driving i saw a cop standing by his police van.he was stading in front of his tire like he was going to get in the car..wellafter that i see my sister driving by my side..and then she got behind me so i was like ok..all the sudden i see this van 2 block later cuttin her and and getting behind me.i was like o **** he gonna stop me..well he did...he ask me my license and registrations..while i was getting it, i ask hiim why am being stp for..he said not worry just give him the proper paper and he will tell me later..i was like ok...while i was given him the paper another cop was checkin out my tints..(remember this was at night so my tints looks real clear at night) and he says..he thinks my tints are illegal..i said i dont think theyre illegal..their 35%(which is not) so he ask me..u been to law school? i said i never been there..and he slam my passenger door lol..anyways the cop comes back and says..his gonna give me a ticket by mail for safe speed..wtf? safe speed...he say i was going 40-45 in a 25..i told him i dont think i was goin 40-45 in a 25..and he comes and say some bull**** about his 18yrs experience vs my 2 years of driving..so i say..ok i got my witness right there,which was my sister who park in front of me, and i told him ill take it to court..ut i dont think his gonna give me a ticket..if he was gonna give me a ticket..he would of just gave it to me right there..i think he stop me because i pass by him, am a young latino driving a nice car and he wanted to see wat bull**** he can pull on me.

JETX

Thank you for your wonderful post. It would be made even better if you went out to CompUSA and purchased a new keyboard.... one with a caps or shift key.

S

seniorjudge

drrey said:
What is the name of your state?p.a

hello, i am new here.very good forum you guys have here..last week i got stop by the cops and now today...today was like this..i was approaching a red light and about to turn right...when i approach the light i stop and look and i saw a car coming..but from wat i saw he look like his was coming pretty far away and i had time to go ...so i went..by the way i did made complete stop..anyways...when i made the turn since the road was a 2 lane road, he was comin on the right...when i turn i immediatly change to the left lane since the car traveling on the right was going on a high speed..so i decided to give him his room by changin lane and no staying on the righ...well..that car coming was a cop.he stop me and wrote me a ticket that says this..defendant did pull from a solid red signal into path of thru traffic w/o coming to a complete stop...so yea just my luck..but this cop was cool..i ask him if this is worth point and he say yea is 3..so i made a lie sayin i got point problems and **** and he actually was thinkin about it for like a minute trying to figuere out how can he get rid of the ticket..but since he wrote it already he cant...o well i guess another ticket to fight in court.

my last weeks stopage was when i was traveling in the city on a one way 2 lane road with cars parked on both side, so yall know how narrow and close we drive, but when i was driving i saw a cop standing by his police van.he was stading in front of his tire like he was going to get in the car..wellafter that i see my sister driving by my side..and then she got behind me so i was like ok..all the sudden i see this van 2 block later cuttin her and and getting behind me.i was like o **** he gonna stop me..well he did...he ask me my license and registrations..while i was getting it, i ask hiim why am being stp for..he said not worry just give him the proper paper and he will tell me later..i was like ok...while i was given him the paper another cop was checkin out my tints..(remember this was at night so my tints looks real clear at night) and he says..he thinks my tints are illegal..i said i dont think theyre illegal..their 35%(which is not) so he ask me..u been to law school? i said i never been there..and he slam my passenger door lol..anyways the cop comes back and says..his gonna give me a ticket by mail for safe speed..wtf? safe speed...he say i was going 40-45 in a 25..i told him i dont think i was goin 40-45 in a 25..and he comes and say some bull**** about his 18yrs experience vs my 2 years of driving..so i say..ok i got my witness right there,which was my sister who park in front of me, and i told him ill take it to court..ut i dont think his gonna give me a ticket..if he was gonna give me a ticket..he would of just gave it to me right there..i think he stop me because i pass by him, am a young latino driving a nice car and he wanted to see wat bull**** he can pull on me.

Probably a 50-50 chance, more or less.

Bravo8

Learn to properly write the English language.

No better yet, speak to the Judge just like you have "spoken" here. That should win you points in court.

Tint is illegal, regardless of the light transfer percentage. The 35% you refer to is the regulation by the DOT for your annual inspection. Under the vehicle code, any non-factory tint is unlawful without a valid medical exemption.

drrey

Is this better? I did not know I was still in high school or this forum had english teachers. :D

S

seniorjudge

drrey said:
Is this better? I did not know I was still in high school or this forum had english teachers. :D
If you do not spend the time to present your problem in clear and standard English, how can you expect anybody to take it seriously (since you don't)?

Now, try again and tell us what the problem is.

Your turn.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">