• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got pulled over for doing 20 over with my Junior License after 9, in NY help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ndnballa125

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

Hey, last night at approx 11:15pm i was pulled over. I am from Dutchess County, NY, and i was coming home from a school function when i got pulled over for doing 20 over (63 in a 45), the officer gave me two tickets because of speeding and out of class restrictions because i could not provide documentation of being there. He told me to get a note and go to court with it, which i shall try to do.

My question is if i go to court and get a note what are the possibilites that i will get my license suspended/insurance increased/points on my license??

this is the first time i've ever gotten pulled over so please help me on what to do.

ndnballa125

actually, thats what the cop said, i also knew i wasn't 20 over

additionally, he said he started following me in a 45 mph zone, but then he ended up pulling me and another person over in a 55 mph zone, can he still claim that it was a 45 mph zone?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">