• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help with a North Carolina ticket!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

holly.1226

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?North Carolina
I was in Myrtle Beach for Spring break this past week. On my way home back to Michigan, while in North Carolina, I was pulled over for going 89 in a 65. The officer issued me a court date and told me that I am required to attend. I just need to know what my penalty may be?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I_Got_Banned

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?North Carolina
I was in Myrtle Beach for Spring break this past week. On my way home back to Michigan, while in North Carolina, I was pulled over for going 89 in a 65. The officer issued me a court date and told me that I am required to attend. I just need to know what my penalty may be?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
What statute were you cited for violating?

FlyingRon

Could be up to 60 days and $1000 jail and several months withdrawl of NC driving privs. Expect a hefty fine and the suspension. Not sure what Georgia will do to your license when they find out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">