• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need some help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

supermom415

What is the name of your state? NY

ok so i was without insurance for 6 days while looking for a new insurance company. well that resulted in me getting my regristration suspended for 6 days in august of 07' i had to pay a civil fine or take a suspension. i took the suspension for 6 days. i didnt realize you had to turn in your plates to the dmv. but i found out when i got pulled over in october 07...i was giving a misdermeanor charge of driving without regristration. the next day i went to the dmv and payed my civil fee and got new plates...i went to court tonite but they issued me a attorney....i cant go to jail because of this can i? please help im a single mom :confused:

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state? NY

ok so i was without insurance for 6 days while looking for a new insurance company. well that resulted in me getting my regristration suspended for 6 days in august of 07' i had to pay a civil fine or take a suspension. i took the suspension for 6 days. i didnt realize you had to turn in your plates to the dmv. but i found out when i got pulled over in october 07...i was giving a misdermeanor charge of driving without regristration. the next day i went to the dmv and payed my civil fee and got new plates...i went to court tonite but they issued me a attorney....i cant go to jail because of this can i? please help im a single mom :confused:
What do you need help with? A driver?

supermom415

the statue number i was charged with im not sure would it be on the ticket itself? all i have on the ticket is in violation of NYS V AND T LAW section sub section 355

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">