• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I promise, this is true...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KenKramer

What is the name of your state? NC

A guy that works for my wife is having issues. On Aug 7 2007, he got pulled over for doing 68 in a 55. Also, the trooper noticed his inspection sticker was expired.

He skipped his court date and was charged with Failure to Appear.

Next on September 11 2007, he decided to steal a CD from Best Buy and get caught. He missed his court date but miraculously got a continuance.

September 18th rolls around and he decides to get pulled over and has been charged with DWI, and driving with a revoked license. While doing the breatalizer, he decides to be funny and try to fool the machine, in which the police officer takes note and writes it down. He was chugging Robotussin.

He missed that court date and once again miraculously received yet another continuance.

He doesn't have any means of getting the money for a lawyer, nor do I think he really cares. My wife was hunting down all of his arrest reports today and his command is comtemplating action on there side as well.

So what I am asking from you guys is, what should his punishment be from the civil authorities. Personally I feel he should not be allowed to operate a motor vehicle for at least 5 years.

What could happen to him realistically, because I don't think this kid really understands that his world is literally fubar now.

The Occultist

There are far too many variables here for anybody to guess what the courts will hand down to the idiot. If there is any justice, this apathetic individual will remain detained until a therapist deems him alright to enter society again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">