• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal Right turn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jhiner

What is the name of your state? WV

Does an illegal right turn result in points on my license? There was a "no turn on red 6am to 6pm" and I made the right turn at 5:50pm, on the day after the "fall back," and my clock in the car still read 6:50pm. My mistake, but it was an honest one. I have a clean driving record with only one violation in 6 years of driving. I have a court date, and I want to challenge it. Is it worth it? thank you.

Justin

racer72

What is the name of your state? WV

Does an illegal right turn result in points on my license? There was a "no turn on red 6am to 6pm" and I made the right turn at 5:50pm, on the day after the "fall back," and my clock in the car still read 6:50pm. My mistake, but it was an honest one. I have a clean driving record with only one violation in 6 years of driving. I have a court date, and I want to challenge it. Is it worth it? thank you.

Justin
It might be worth it, you have a 50/50 chance of winning. Just hope your case is called before some bonehead idiot pisses off the judge and he decides everyone else is guilty.

jhiner

What about the effect the ticket will have on my insurance, in terms of points and higher premium?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">