• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal U-Turn in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

4legalissues

Recently I received a Illegial U-Turn ticket in Ohio, should I pay the fine or fight this matter in court? Iam a truck driver and it has impacted my job and csa score already.

sandyclaus

Recently I received a Illegial U-Turn ticket in Ohio, should I pay the fine or fight this matter in court? Iam a truck driver and it has impacted my job and csa score already.
You fight a ticket when you think it's wrong. If it's not wrong, then what is the point of going to court and wasting your time seeing the judge to try to fight it when you'll just end up having to pay it anyway? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Pay the ticket and learn your lesson. That would be a much more constructive use of your time and efforts, since the damage to your job and CSA score are already done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">