• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Improper Backing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rigel

texas: small town. My daughters boyfriend was backing out of a grocery store parking space when he saw a car behind him. he stopped, (no accident), the texas state trooper was angry and wrote an improper backing ticket. i could not find this law in the texas traffic laws book i have. i would not have written the ticket as it was not on a public street and there was no accident. advice???

R

Rigel

The Real Story??

Well, hmmm, unless he is totally lying about the ticket and he had an accident by backing into the trooper, the only thing I left out was it was a Super 1 Food Store parking lot. The ticket does exist and there was not an accident. Can we possibly get a reply based on fact this story is factual. Maybe the trooper was having a bad day???? After all there are legends about East Texas Police and the attention 20 year old boys get when they drive their 1997 Mustang around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">