• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

improper equipment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bullcitygirl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Yes I live in the state of NC and I was just wondering is there a limit to how many improper equipments that you could recieve within a certain time frame? Say for instance if you had already been giving an improper equipment before and had recieved another ticket say a year later could you still be eligible for and IE?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

CourtClerk

Why do you, 1 year later, still have improper equipment on your vehicle, when you know it is against the law to have it?

To answer your question, they can ticket you, you can go 3 blocks down the road, another officer can ticket you for the same thing. You can then go home, get up the next day and get yet another ticket for the same thing again... and like racer said, every 15 minutes.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Yes I live in the state of NC and I was just wondering is there a limit to how many improper equipments that you could recieve within a certain time frame? Say for instance if you had already been giving an improper equipment before and had recieved another ticket say a year later could you still be eligible for and IE?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: was the second ticket for the same improper component?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">