• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incorrect information on my ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tx_driver

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I recently got a speeding ticket (45 in a 35), It was a rough day so I can't tell you for sure exactly how fast I was going at the time. After I got the ticket I put it in my glove box to deal with later. Fast forward to a month later I pull out my ticket to take care of it and the information about my vehicle is completely wrong. Wrong make, wrong model, wrong year. Is contesting this worth my time?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I recently got a speeding ticket (45 in a 35), It was a rough day so I can't tell you for sure exactly how fast I was going at the time. After I got the ticket I put it in my glove box to deal with later. Fast forward to a month later I pull out my ticket to take care of it and the information about my vehicle is completely wrong. Wrong make, wrong model, wrong year. Is contesting this worth my time?
No.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">