• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incorrect time on speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nyguy27

My question involves a speeding ticket from the State of: NY

Hello! I recently got a speeding ticket for 37 on 25. The time on the speeding ticket is incorrect. Its cited 3:45 pm while I got the ticket at 2:45 pm.

Can this be aground for dismissal? I can prove that I was some place else (15 miles away from the speeding spot) at 3:45 pm.

Many thanks for your response!

JETX

Hello! I recently got a speeding ticket for 37 on 25. The time on the speeding ticket is incorrect. Its cited 3:45 pm while I got the ticket at 2:45 pm.

Can this be aground for dismissal? I can prove that I was some place else (15 miles away from the speeding spot) at 3:45 pm.
ROTFLMAO!!!
No.

Maestro64

If your defense is you were not where the officer said you were how come you have the ticket with all your information on the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">