• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Innocent of seatbelt ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rkimdsr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I am 18. I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. I was pulled over at 10:30 at night. My interior is black, My seatbelt is black, and I was wearing a black jacket..and he said he saw me not wearing one...from behind me. He is a NYS Trooper. I am innocent. This is not fair. How do I fight this?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I am 18. I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. I was pulled over at 10:30 at night. My interior is black, My seatbelt is black, and I was wearing a black jacket..and he said he saw me not wearing one...from behind me. He is a NYS Trooper. I am innocent. This is not fair. How do I fight this?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
The same way you fight every other ticket. Try a search, I think someone else once asked how to fight a ticket in NY:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You sure he didn't actually stop you for something else and ended up giving you a road-side plea bargain?

Where did this occur? I might be familiar with the court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">