• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just got a Negligent driving 2nd degree ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gamerben

What is the name of your state? Washington
ok heres the Situation i was backing out of a long time family friends drive way after a party of sort when i was out of the drive way and about to get on the road my tires spun out. i did not mean to do this my car is a FWD 5speed civic and they side of this this road is all gravel my tires did not continue to spin they spun once then i proceded to drive away apparenlty the officer was passing by at the time and saw the tires spin and hey utured and pulled me off and gave me a Negligent driving 2nd degree ticket. i have 5-7 witness that colaberate my story of the tires barley spinging in the gravel i need you guys help

sukharev

Well, your only hope is that the judge will believe those witnesses. Take them to court, call them to the stand and see what happens. Plead not guilty. Go to the court a few times before your trial date, just to see how it's done. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">