• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Learner's License - Work/School travel?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

digx

What is the name of your state? Florida

I have heard about a certian waiver that you can have signed that says you have at least 50 hours of driving experience during the day, and 10 at night and it'll allow you to drive to/from school and to/from work, by yourself, while just having your learner's license.

Is this true? I can't find info online but I have asked a few friends and they have all said that this does exist and I do remember seeing it somewhere online. I know this doesn't have to do with Speeding but this is the only place I could find to write the topic. Thanks in advance! Any information is greatly appreciated.

racer72

You heard wrong.

With your Learner’s License, you may:

Only drive during daylight hours during the first three months and until 10 p.m. thereafter, always with a licensed driver who is at least 21 years old and occupies the front passenger seat.

This state of Florida website does not list any other exceptions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">