• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

'Leniency' Court - MD - Any Help/Experience?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Luke Skywalker

What is the name of your state? ****land

I have to decide this week whether I should go to court or do the 'Leniency' Court with a 'Guilty with Explanation'. I figure I am dead meat trying to fight a ticket on the MD ****land Eastern Shore.

Any help or comments appreciated.

Wizard of Law!

Luke Skywalker said:

I have to decide this week whether I should go to court or do the 'Leniency' Court with a 'Guilty with Explanation'. I figure I am dead meat trying to fight a ticket on the MD ****land Eastern Shore.

Help with what? Comments about what?

sukharev

Luke Skywalker said:

You already got your help, and we answered your questions (see your previous post). What else do you want?

Yes, you can go ahead and ask for leniency, my guess is you are likely to get full charge unless the judge and prosecutor are in good mood. More power to you :D

FYI, there is only one court, and that's not the 'Leniency' one

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">