• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Liscense plate wrong on ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hitnrun

I live in NJ and was wondering if I can get out of a Right turn on red ticket with any loo holes. The only thing that I see that is wrong on the ticket is that the liscense plate number on the ticket is incorrect. The reason that it is that way is because when the registration came for my car it had the wrong liscense plate on it and I never noticed.

Can I get out of this ticket becasuse of this?

HomeGuru

hitnrun said:
I live in NJ and was wondering if I can get out of a Right turn on red ticket with any loo holes. The only thing that I see that is wrong on the ticket is that the liscense plate number on the ticket is incorrect. The reason that it is that way is because when the registration came for my car it had the wrong liscense plate on it and I never noticed.

Can I get out of this ticket becasuse of this?

**A: nice try, no loo holes.
too da loo.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">