• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lose license 4 life

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

You have provided no facts, be that as it may, I suggest you consult a local attorney and then start doing positive things to make restitution for what ever it is that you have none. Also good to learn to use public transit, walk or ride a bicycle if you are allowed.

sphillips

Why Should I Still Be Paying For Traffic Violations From Eigth Years Ago?

In 2000 My Husband Had Fougth To Have His License Reinstated With Restrictions. Our Court System Never Sent That Information To The Burrow Of Motor Vehicles. He Was Still Listed As An Habitual Traffic Offender Instead Of A Licensed Driver With Ristrictionsto And From Work And To Get Groceries. Three Years Later He Was Pulled Over For Not Wearing His Seatbelt, And The Arresting Officer Recognized Him From Years Prior. He Was Arrested For Driving While Suspended And Sentenced To A Work Release Program For Six Months. He Received A Letter For The Bmv Suspending His License For Life, For Being Charged With A Class D Felony Which Was The Ticket Sent To Them, But The Court Records Say Class B Misd. And When We Talked To The Bmv We Were To Told We Would Be Paying Another Lawyer To Go Back To Court And Have His Case Modified, With Money We No Longedr Have To Correct His Case.

Indiana Filer

Why do people do this?

Why do people capitalize every word when typing? It's almost as annoying as the idiots that type in all caps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">