• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost traffic ticket please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mahesh

What is the name of your state?
texas

i got a ticket for speeding in lousiana while driving from texas to florida.but unfortunately i lost it. i don't know it was in which county. i just remember the date i got the ticket. is there any way i can find where i got the ticket so that i can pay my fine.it was 4 months back and i never heard anything from them since then. please help.

abezon

Write the LA DMV and ask them to give you the address of the county that issued the ticket so you can get a duplicate. Alternatively, write every county you passed through in LA.

M

mahesh

i did try to call as many counties as i could but they keep redirecting me from one number to another.i also wrote to LA DMV but never got a reply .

Do you know the correct contact infomation or website for searching for my ticket.Is there any central place which keeps all the records of all the tickets of LA.Is there any contact info about that available or any source where i can get it?

what is going to happen if i am unable to pay for my ticket?

abezon

Keep very good records of all attempts you made to find out where your ticket was. They will be useful if you're assessed huge fines later.

Try your insurance agent. Most states & a few provinces in Canada register tickets on some central database that your agent can access when setting your premiums.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">