• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

M.V.I. Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jrmiller92

I live in Texas. I was pulled over last week for a "tail lamp" being out and the license plate light being out. I was only given warnings for those two, but I recieved a ticket for my Inspection Sticker being out. It was about 5 months out of date and the officer told me that he was giving me a month to get a new one and it would be dropped. But when I called the court, the lady said I have to pay the $95 because it was more than 60 days out. What should I do? I dont feel like I should have to pay this rediculous fine. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JRMiller

racer72

You do not give a valid reason in your post for the citation to be dismissed. If you wish to challenge the citation, I would suggest that you contact a local attorney familiar with the locals laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">