• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marked lane violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcg21

Mass. I was driving and my lane split into 2 lanes left lane for strait and left turns. right for right only. I was in the right only lane and I needed to go strait. i was first in line and I put my left signal on and the woman in the left lane motioned for me to go. I went and the officer going the other direction pulled me over. Can I fight this?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Mass. I was driving and my lane split into 2 lanes left lane for strait and left turns. right for right only. I was in the right only lane and I needed to go strait. i was first in line and I put my left signal on and the woman in the left lane motioned for me to go. I went and the officer going the other direction pulled me over. Can I fight this?
Based on what? You just told us that you committed the violation for which you were cited.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">