• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mass careless driving ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shiyang100

What is the name of your state? MA

I have a CT license. Last week, My wife and I drove from Albany, NY back to New Haven, CT. We drove 2 cars. On Masspike. the check engine light of my wife's car was on. She had to pull over. I also stopped in front of her car. One cop stopped by, and told me the location of the nearest garage. Ok we went back to the highway. I supposed my wife would follow me, so I directly went onto the left with signal. But in fact, at that time, my wife's car was very close to me. THe cop stopped me again giving me a ticket, saying I would kill others. I know this is my fault. But I found two mistakes on the ticket. My car is registered in NY, but on the ticket the cop noted "CT". My car is 04 Civic, but he wrote 05. Do you think I have an opportunity to waive the ticket if go to the court. It is a 100 dollars ticket. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">