• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdemeanor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ferdragon

I was charged for failure to obey a regulatory sign and for being an unlicensed driver as a misdemeanor, at this time I only have a permit and I'm taking my behind the wheel test next week. Is there anything I can do to lower my fine and get no point on my record?

racer72

I was charged for failure to obey a regulatory sign and for being an unlicensed driver as a misdemeanor, at this time I only have a permit and I'm taking my behind the wheel test next week. Is there anything I can do to lower my fine and get no point on my record?
US law only.

An attorney may be able to assist you in having the charge reduced to an infraction. This would result in no criminal record.

Many prosecutors are open to lowering charges in exchange for a guilty plea if the offense is minor or if the defendant is young.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">