• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misprinted Information On Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dylanjames

I am a 17 year old, junior licensed driver and the other day i was pulled over on a backroad in Pennsylvania coming home from the local mall. After being pulled over the cop said he smelled an odor of marijuana coming from the car. He then asked my two passengers in the car for their IDs and ran their names, and after searching the vehicle ( which i gave him full permission to do) and finding nothing he proceeded to just issue me a speeding ticket for going 64 in a 40. After receiving the ticket and going home and looking at it, i noticed it had the name, DOB, and address of one of my 18 year old passengers on it, who doesn't even have his license yet, just an ID. I was curious if i could get the ticket thrown out because of the cops mistake or what i need to do to get the issue resolved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">