• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motor bike noise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timm90

What is the name of your state?ny
i would like to know one thing i live in a neighborhood where there are cars going by constantly i have no problem,but their is this motor bike that constantly goes through my street with that loud roaring noise, its constantly wakes the baby up ,because its so loud . does this guy have a right to have this kind of noise rattling through the neighbor hood
you know the motor bikes i,m talking about it sounds like a large motor boat but louder echos all over the place ,need i complain, or just put up with this insane noise from this bike ,is there a law on these noisy bikes ,what can i do ,. its getting to be summer time this bike going to be an everday thing, why in hell do these people do this.

dorenelee

as far as I know in Illinois these are illegal---and I know I would complain if I were you , you can complain if a dog annoys you with barking so why not with this noise good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">