• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motor Pacing -- need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snowmanmimi

As I read on the deposition, it stated my speed is 87/65 MPH zone, visual est is 85MPH with the Pace Radar/Moving.

When I look at some info saying that if using the motor pracing is crucial to appeal the case because the police not necessary to be trained how to read the speedometer.

Also most forums saying hiring the attorny was useless, I am a Canada and now what should I do?

Where to get the ticket fighter or I have no hope for my case?

My trail date is May 17, I don't have sufficient time. Am I supposed to gather some information to postpone the trail date?

How many times I can postpone my pre-trail date?

ENASNI

um

Call the courts and see what they do in cases like this. I would suggest having someone be an interpreter for you.

racer72

because the police not necessary to be trained how to read the speedometer.
You are absolutely right. If the officer has not received a minimum of 12 hours training on reading a speedometer, they cannot use pacing to write tickets. Did you know that police officers are also required to have training on shoe tieing, shirt buttoning and even wiping their behinds after using the restroom.

Sound a bit rediculous? So is your comment. Oh, by the way, this forum is for questions concerning US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">