• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motorcycle auxillary lighting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EdJr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Pennsylvania.
My question is what are the restrictions on auxillary lighting on a motorcycle?I will already assume red and blue are off limits,but what about green, purple, white, yellow, and teal?Oh they are LED light strips under the tanks.Is it legal to run them at night?Or do you have to be stationary,like in a parking lot.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Ed

EdJr

Thanks for the reply.I got pulled over by "campus police" in the boro(do they have jurisdiction here?)in front of my garage and read me the riot act told me I HAD to take the lights off and the fines for red and blue lights was more,they thought the lights were neons but I didn't bother to argue to tell them they were leds.Maybe I should copy this and go show them...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">