• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mr ksNOW

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ksn2no

Pulled over in kansas... had a warrant for traffic violation... no suspension of license? Sent to jail. Processed and paid bail/ticket. Have court date for the near future? What is my legal stance? Why did i have a warrant without suspension of the license?

I may have slipped on paying a traffic violation. However, i didn't know about it. Does it deserved to go to jail to be processed? Is that 'process' on my record?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

CdwJava

So, if I understand this correctly, you had previously received a citation, signed a written promise to appear (a citation or summons - whatever the term is in your state ) and then did not appear in court? When you FTA the penalty often includes a warrant for your arrest.

If you have any outstanding criminal issues as a result of this offense, you might want to consult an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">