• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Must retake drivers exam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sloopy2

Ohio

My father is 74 years old and in clinically good health. He traveled down a one way street in the wrong direction and was cited by an Ohio State Highway Patrol Officer. There was no accident of any kind, just the mistake of traveling in the wrong direction down the street. This is his first traffic violation in over 15 years (last one being a 14 MPH over limit speeding citation). He has NEVER had a suspended license or a DUI or any history of criminal charges (misdemeanor or felony). His 74 year history is squeaky clean. He is ordered to retake the Ohio license exam in full as a result of this citation.

In my opinion, this is absolute harassment and I want to know if anything can be done.

Thank you

Brian

tranquility

Going down the wrong way of a 1 way street has been known to be a very deadly error which has been committed by older people. Discrimination? Maybe. But, thank God such discrimination is legal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">