• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mvr

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jason75

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia i was in a minor accident in south carolina but i was in a tractor trailer and had no where to pull over without blocking the whole road so i drove up the road about 3 miles and pulled over in a turning lane where the other driver came to and pulled over and the other driver told the officer that i ran from him so i got a ticket for hit and run and failure to maintain lane so therefore my cdls were suspended for one year! now that i have got them reinstated no one will hire me! is there anything that i can do to clear my mvr of these things so i can drive again?

Last edited:

OHRoadwarrior

You needed to fight this when you were in court for the ticket. No, there is no way to remove this from your CDL. Federal law prohibits it, trumping the potential of the state expunging it.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Simply getting a ticket for an offense does not result in any penalties. One either has to be found guilty after a trial or enter a plea of guilty to the charges.

So what happened in court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">