• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Friend is having an ISSUE - speeding ticket paid fully but warrent issued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

burujulagk

South Carolina

My Friend is having an ISSUE -
Speeding ticket paid fully then he went India, when he was in India, he got a warrent, actually he don't know about that warrent, one of his roommet telling now to him. so now what will happend if he come here and how can he resolve the problem.

please reply to [email protected]
thanks

racer72

so now what will happend if he come here
He could be arrested.

how can he resolve the problem
He needs his receipt or cancelled check. Hope he has one.

We don't respond to emails to answer posts. You can subscribe to the post and you will be notified by email if someone posts in your thread. You may also want to remove your email address from your post, spammers cruise these forums harvesting email addresses. I have change it in my quote.

HomeGuru

South Carolina

My Friend is having an ISSUE -
Speeding ticket paid fully then he went India, when he was in India, he got a warrent, actually he don't know about that warrent, one of his roommet telling now to him. so now what will happend if he come here and how can he resolve the problem.

please reply to [email protected]
thanks
**A: Is India in SC?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">