• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice On Deceiving Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

codecs

The ticket i recieved was in Southern California and it states that i recieved two tickets, the first for "Unsafe Illegal Hydraylic Suspension", the second for "Illegally tinted front side windows" . The cop marked both of these as correctible violations however i recieved a notice in the mail saying that i owe $114.00 and i called only to find out that the first ticket is not correctible. Should i fight the ticket and bring in my proof of correction for both tickets or will the judge still hit me with the fine?? I think it might be worth fighting due to the fact that the issuing officer marked correctible on both accounts. Advice would be highly appreciated.

Steve

C

CombatTN88

codecs said:
The ticket i recieved was in Southern California and it states that i recieved two tickets, the first for "Unsafe Illegal Hydraylic Suspension", the second for "Illegally tinted front side windows" . The cop marked both of these as correctible violations however i recieved a notice in the mail saying that i owe $114.00 and i called only to find out that the first ticket is not correctible. Should i fight the ticket and bring in my proof of correction for both tickets or will the judge still hit me with the fine?? I think it might be worth fighting due to the fact that the issuing officer marked correctible on both accounts. Advice would be highly appreciated.

Steve
On the day of your judgement day, the judge always offered you a lesser charge than you would had gotten if you had paid in the first place. I did mine 500 dollars fine for reckless driving and got it bargained down to defensive driving class - 4 hours with NO FINES or INSURANCE RAISED.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">