• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with a speeeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kclv1988

hey guys i need some help with my first speeding ticket in NYC. I was going 73mph in a 50 mph zone. this is my first ticket for speeding. I wrote not guilty and sent it out. the office moved the court date three times already. I noticed that on the letter from DMV it says viol date 09/18/06 but the violation was on 09/18/08 the date on the ticket is correct just on the letter that says when i have to show up. What are my chances to get this ticket dismissed or at leased reduced, because i really dont wnat 6 points on my liceince. one more question should i move my court date now or when it get closer to the current court date.

thanks guys or all the help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">