• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need legal help with license reinstatement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

htalfor

What is the name of your state? SC

About 7 years ago i was invovlved in an accident. My insurance company at time refused to cover b/c they no longer allowed the grace period that they usually do. The insurance comapny sued me in court. I was found guilty b/c i was not not able to show up on the court date b/c i was attending school. At the time i was 18 and really ddi not understand the law.

When my time was up, the company placed an injunction on my license. And now they are suspended indefinate. Now that a considerable amount of time has passsed, can the injunction still be upheld? I would imagine that they have written it off debt. If they have, can i still be liable?

But right now i am ready to do what every it takes. I can not afford the entire judgement, but I am ready to make small payments. How do I go about setting it up so that i can get my driving privillages back?

I am in need of an attorney to take care of the paperwork and make sure i am not taken advantage of. Any suggestions. What kind of lawyer can i contact? How much do you think this will cost?

Thanks for any help you can give! I am ready to move on with my life and this is one stumbling block that is in my way!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">