• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need pa license back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eggman9

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania
hi, i have a suspension on my pa license till 2005 have applied for an oll license but was denied.
Can anyone help me in anyway no matter what the cost is just to gaurantee my license restored.
i was not suspended for dui btw. but for unpaid violations and then driving on suspension.
thanks, eggman9

HomeGuru

eggman9 said:
What is the name of your state? pennsylvania
hi, i have a suspension on my pa license till 2005 have applied for an oll license but was denied.
Can anyone help me in anyway no matter what the cost is just to gaurantee my license restored.
i was not suspended for dui btw. but for unpaid violations and then driving on suspension.
thanks, eggman9
**A: enter into a witness protection program where you willbe given a new face, name and indentity.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">